WHY PURCHASE TRAVEL PROTECTION?
If you would like to purchase travel insurance please contact us at 877-283-1114.
Travel protection provides you with the necessary coverage to safeguard your travel “investment” from unforeseen circumstances such as:
- Sickness, Accidental Injury or death of You, or Your Traveling Companion, or Family Member or Business Partner of You or Your Traveling Companion
- You or Your Traveling Companion being hijacked, quarantined, required to serve on a jury, subpoenaed, required to appear as a witness in a legal action.
- The victim of felonious assault within 10 days of departure
- having Your principal place of residence made uninhabitable by fire, flood or other Natural Disaster; or burglary of Your principal place of residence within 10 days of departure
- You or Your Traveling Companion are directly involved in a traffic accident
- You or Your Traveling Companion or Family Member who are military personnel, are called to emergency duty for a Natural Disaster or have their leave revoked or are reassigned.
- Weather which causes complete cessation of services of Your Common Carrier for at least 24 consecutive hours.
- You or Your Traveling Companion are terminated, or laid off from employment subject to one year of continuous employment at the place of employment where terminated.
"Canceling a trip may cause you to lose all or part of your payment depending upon the cancellation penalties of your travel supplier(s)."
Trip Delay/(12 Hours)
Missed Connection/Itinerary Change (3 Hours)
Part B – Medical Protection
Emergency Accident/Sickness Medical Expense
Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation of Remains
Part C – Baggage Protection
Baggage/Personal Effects ($250 per article limit / $500 combined limit for valuables)
Baggage Delay (24 Hours)
Worldwide Assistance Services
24/7 Assistance Services
* Up to the trip cost paid, up to a maximum of 75,000
Available for trips up to 185 days
Wise travelers recognize the need to protect their trip investment.
We, as your travel agent, highly recommend the purchase of travel protection. Travel protection is designed to protect you from a host of events both before and during travel. That is why we proudly suggest you say “Travel Insured.”
The policy will not pay for losses or expenses incurred as a result of an injury or illness to the Insured Person which manifests itself during the (180) days immediately preceding and including the Policy’s Effective Date, unless the condition is controlled through the taking of prescription drugs or medication and remains controlled throughout the (180) day period.
PRE-EXISTING CONDITION WAIVER
Pre-Existing Conditions will be covered by purchasing this coverage within14 days of the date of your initial trip deposit.
Want More Exciting Offers?
Subscribe now to our news letter!